Following the tremendous success of the first WRAP Pavilion at MAGIC (the largest fabric and apparel sourcing event in North America) in August 2010, WRAP is planning another WRAP Pavilion to showcase socially and environmentally compliant businesses and products at the February 13-16, 2011 MAGIC Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At the August Show, WRAP-certified factories from around the world saw first-hand the benefits of being certified:
• Match-making service provided by the Sourcing at MAGIC organizers setting appointments with buyers. (Note: You must fill out the form forwarded by MAGIC before the show.)
• A “meter board”, placed in the main aisle way, highlighting the names of the factories and booth locations.
• A full-page ad in the Sourcing at MAGIC Catalog noting the names and booth locations for all certified factories.
• Referral by the Information Desk to all certified facility booth locations.
• Free buffet lunch for all participants on the last day, and free beverages and water daily.
All WRAP-Certified facilities are invited to participate in the ultimate international business platform offering one-stop shopping for the entire apparel supply chain. Sourcing at MAGIC provides unique opportunities for manufacturers and component suppliers to connect with thousands of sourcing executives, designers, wholesalers, private label buyers and top U.S. multi-unit retailers.
A Studio Booth package has been developed for all WRAP pavilion participants. The package includes a 10’x10′ space, a booth sign, a table with three chairs, six fixtures, one wastebasket, 500 watt electrical, and 300 pounds of drayage. The total cost is $5,500. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Yin Yin at WRAP’s office: email@example.com.
The deadline for early registration is November 19, 2010. After the early registration deadline, the registration fee will be $200 more for each booth.
Notice: The WRAP blog may feature links to external sites as an enhancement to the post. WRAP is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.