Our general awareness trainings introduce current and prospective stakeholders to our social compliance program. They can be conducted in-person or virtually and usually take 1-2 hours. These sessions typically review the WRAP certification process as well as recent audit or labor law changes that may impact facilities and monitors.
Manufacturers and WRAP-accredited monitoring firms.
- The history of social compliance
- An overview of our organization
- Step-by-step guide for achieving a WRAP certification
- Recent updates to our audit and certification processes
- Local, state, regional, federal, and international regulatory changes
- Global social compliance trends and potential developments on the horizon