They are conducted as short webinars (usually one or two hours) and review the process for achieving a WRAP certification as well as recent audit or labor law changes that may impact facilities and monitors.
Manufacturers and WRAP-accredited monitoring firms.
- The history of social compliance
- An overview of our organization
- Step-by-step guide for achieving a WRAP certification
- Recent updates to our audit and certification processes
- Local, state, regional, federal, and international regulatory changes
- Global social compliance trends and potential developments on the horizon