AAFA, in cooperation with its Official Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Partner, Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP), published this member-only guidance reviewing best practices, resources, and insights clarifying:
- What forced labor is, along with the laws and policies of the United States and other countries regarding forced labor;
- How to comply with these requirements;
- Where forced labor can enter the supply chain;
- How to supplement existing codes of conduct or, where needed, develop and implement a company policy on forced labor;
- Methods to investigate, identify, and root out forced labor in their supply chain; and
- How to prepare for and respond to allegations of forced labor in your supply chain.
AAFA membership required to view content.